NetSuite provides cloud financial, CRM, ecommerce, HCM and professional services automation management for all organisations from fast-growing midsize companies to large global organisations. Additionally, each component of NetSuite is modular, enabling it to be deployed and integrated with existing investments as required. NetSuite OneWorld scales with global businesses by providing complete multi-subsidiary management and support for local accounting regulations.
With NetSuite, businesses can:
- Adjust for currency, taxation and legal compliance differences at the local level, with regional and global business consolidation and roll-up.
- Maintain all currency exchange rates, and perform sophisticated roll-up across subsidiaries.
- Get real-time visibility, ensuring consistent and compliant internal and external reporting both globally and locally.
Global Cloud ERP NetSuite provides a complete cloud ERP system for global businesses. Businesses running on NetSuite can populate a single chart-of-accounts across subsidiaries, or use separate charts-of-accounts for each company within a single instance.
KEY NETSUITE FEATURES
- NetSuite provides complete financial management, including invoicing and sophisticated revenue recognition management. NetSuite accelerates financial processes with real-time multicurrency consolidation and real-time roll-up across orders, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, inventory, billing, invoicing and order fulfilment, from local in-country operations to the regional office to global headquarters. NetSuite also provides sophisticated financial and statutory reporting for external stakeholders.
- NetSuite’s optimised order management and fulfilment processes tightly drives the order process from quote to eventual fulfilment. Sophisticated multi-location manufacturing, inventory management and fulfilment ensure continually efficient operations.
- NetSuite streamlines procurement with a complete procure-to-pay process comprising workflow management, approvals, vendor self-service and payment.
- NetSuite Business Intelligence gives corporate, division and subsidiary stakeholders a true real-time view into every level of the business.
- NetSuite Professional Services Automation (PSA), which includes Project Management, Resource Management, Project Accounting, Timesheet & Expense Management and Analytics, provides powerful tools to help you manage your projects, resources and finances.
Suite Cloud Platform NetSuite’s proven, secure, reliable and scalable SuiteCloud platform delivers the customisation and extensibility you need to make NetSuite your business management platform of choice for your current and future needs. And with SuiteApp.com, you gain access to an online marketplace of value-added integrated cloud solutions to power specific business processes or meet industry-specific needs. SuiteCloud is a comprehensive offering of cloud development tools, applications and infrastructure that enables customers and software developers to maximise the benefits of cloud computing. SuiteCloud comprises a multi-tenant cloud platform that provides the core infrastructure including support for industrial-strength standards of high availability, disaster recovery and security as well as an integrated development environment and application programming interfaces (APIs) to build applications on the platform.